Thursday 1 July 2010

July Jesters Listing Club Day 1

It's the first of July and I have rejoined the listing club on Folksy for July to list one item per day.

My offering for today is a ruby gemstone bracelet measuring approx 7.5 inches with a 1 inch extension chain. A bargain at £7.50


Buttons and Beads Gifts


Here are some of my fellow jesters listings for today. Click on the pictures to go straight to the listings.


Maxine Veronica NofkantsCurios
Leanne Woods Designs Fairly Girly
Pants and Paper Accidental Vix
Top Row = Maxine Veronica, NofkantCurios
Middle Row = See the woods, Fairly Girly
Bottom Row = Pants and Paper, Accidental Vix

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my Jasper pendant, and it looks lovely alongside you other choices today!

    They are all lovely in their own ways, something for everyone here.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of items - I particularly like the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joining the July Jesters club, here is mine for the day
    http://www.folksy.com/items/619841

    ReplyDelete
  4. this july jesters is giving me a real boost - love the coin purse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just popped back onto the thread after a morning at a birthday party and wow there are a lot of really gorgeous (and tempting) things there now. You've picked some great one and even my wee coin purse too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my bookmark, ideal teacher gift. Son has come home this afternoon and says he has a male teacher next year - could be more difficult!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my bracelet, must be working coz I just sold it!

    Max x :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay to the sales of yesterday's items.

    ReplyDelete