Monday 5 July 2010

July Jesters Day 5

Today for me I listed a pair of earrings to match the last couple of days items



Buttons and Beads Gifts

Also tonight I've made my first July Jesters sale. A set of 8 wine glass charms


SHOP NAME 1

I've also got a destash shop open where I'm trying to make headway through a mountain of supplies in my jewellery stash. www.folksy.com/shops/buttonsandbeadsgiftsdestash check it out if you're looking for pretty beads and findings.
Now onto my fellow jesters listings for today




Maxine veronica Just K Jewellery
Topcat's corner Lyobo designs
Mushy makes Madam cc
Top row = Maxine Veronica, Just K Jewellery
Middle Row = Top Cat's Corner, lyobo design
Bottom row = Mushy..makes, Madam CC

2 comments:

  1. All such pretty choices today!

    Love Max's button bracelet and Iyobo's too, which matches the earring of hers I featured yesterday!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - thanks for featuring my butterfly pendant

    ReplyDelete