Saturday 1 May 2010

It's the Month of May


Wow it's May and nearly half way through the year already!


Buttons and Beads Gifts has lots planned for May, and hopefully it'll be an exciting time. I'm taking part in the Folksy Listing Club for May where I will be aiming to list one item per day in my Folksy shop.


I am also going to be donating 10% of all my sales during May to Macmillan Cancer Support charity. I have wanted to do something for charity for a while now and this seems like a good way of doing it. Every little really will help to make a difference.


I've been working on some new items, and hopefully lots of new bits and pieces will be coming out over the month, as well as working on improving my photos.


Todays offering for my Folksy shop is a lovely elegance pearl bracelet.




No comments:

Post a Comment